30A - Final Reflection
There isn’t a specific event that I’m proud of accomplishing, but accomplishing the class in general makes me very proud. Not just that but ending this class with a good grade makes me extremely happy. At first I didn’t understand why I needed to take this class, but after going through it, I have to say that I’m happy that I decide to stay. I think my joyous moment was watching my own growth, I would like to believe that I was always an outside thinker. But, I was extremely wrong, now everything I do, I wonder how can I make this better? This isn’t something I did before this class. Making the business that I came up in this class will forever stick with me, even if it doesn’t go anywhere. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur, and here I am taking the first step. I do see myself as entrepreneur, mainly because an entrepreneur is more than someone owning a business. It’s someone who can identify a problem, and decide to be the change they want to see. It does include a lot of wo...
Elly,
ReplyDeleteWow, Elly, you nailed that. Your pronunciation, enunciation, and inflection were perfect.
The idea you proposed is definitely intriguing, and I would love to hear more from you.
I do have one critique I will mention - not much was said about how this service actually works and is profitable.
Other than that, great job!
Respectfully, Maeghan Solanki
Great job Elly. You had a very clear path of your opportunity and how to pursue it. Your energy was great but I would consider perhaps putting more passion into it, but that will definitely come as you memorize it more. I really like your idea and your elevator pitch was compelling to me. I look forward to seeing your future ones.
ReplyDelete